Peepah was sent here after 18 years with a couple and their bitter divorce, during which she spent two years pulling out her feathers. She has hardly a tailfeather left--and someone taught her to cuss. Those are bad habits to overcome, but we are confident we will be able to rehabilitate her. She has a charming personality and loves to make water drop sounds and say "water".
What it means to sponsor a parrot:
• Parrot sponsorships are available in a range of values, from $10 -100, and are set up as a monthly donation.
• A parrot's sponsor may choose (or choose not) to have their name/logo and link to website on their parrot's page. (If you wish to have your photo or your company's logo displayed, please email us your logo and name to display after signing up on PayPal.
• Sponsorship donations are reserved specifically for the sponsored parrot and will cover any expenses that the parrot may incur.
• Sponsorships ensure the parrot lives a comfortable, enriching life- from food to vetrinary fees and future aviary construction.
• Sponsorships are managed through PayPal, a globallly used, secure and safe transaction site.
• Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a 'one-time' donation for a specific parrot click here.
< Back to the Landing Zone Flock