Joney, the Amazon, came here in 2006 from Mississippi, by airplane. Her owners were in the Air Force and were stationed in Turkey so were forced to leave Joney behind so they brought her to San Diego Airport, where we picked her up. They knew it would be too hard to take her back on their return, and she had been too loud for the apartment they were in, so they said they needed to give her up for good. She loves to take showers, she wolf whistles, and she likes men much better than women.
What it means to sponsor a parrot:
• Parrot sponsorships are available in a range of values, from $10 -100, and are set up as a monthly donation.
• A parrot's sponsor may choose (or choose not) to have their name/logo and link to website on their parrot's page. (If you wish to have your photo or your company's logo displayed, please email us your logo and name to display after signing up on PayPal.
• Sponsorship donations are reserved specifically for the sponsored parrot and will cover any expenses that the parrot may incur.
• Sponsorships ensure the parrot lives a comfortable, enriching life- from food to vetrinary fees and future aviary construction.
• Sponsorships are managed through PayPal, a globallly used, secure and safe transaction site.
• Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a 'one-time' donation for a specific parrot click here.
< Back to the Landing Zone Flock