Miss Herbie, a Moluccan cockatoo, came here in April 2011. Miss Herbie has a plucked chest and legs. Her owners were taking care of a more severely plucked bird and a mutilated Moluccan cockatoo, and she needed someone to care for Miss Herbie so she could return to work and they could care better for the mutilated bird. Miss Herbie is an instant friend to every human she meets. She whistles and does birds calls, as well as radio sounds. She loves to have her head and back scratched. Every morning she plays on top of her cage. Her voice is pretty and you can almost see her smiling all the time.
What it means to sponsor a parrot:
• Parrot sponsorships are available in a range of values, from $10 -100, and are set up as a monthly donation.
• A parrot's sponsor may choose (or choose not) to have their name/logo and link to website on their parrot's page. (If you wish to have your photo or your company's logo displayed, please email us your logo and name to display after signing up on PayPal.
• Sponsorship donations are reserved specifically for the sponsored parrot and will cover any expenses that the parrot may incur.
• Sponsorships ensure the parrot lives a comfortable, enriching life- from food to vetrinary fees and future aviary construction.
• Sponsorships are managed through PayPal, a globallly used, secure and safe transaction site.
• Any questions may be directed to email@example.com.
To make a 'one-time' donation for a specific parrot click here.
< Back the the Landing Zone Flock