Shadow, the sun conure, came here in May with Shadow. He has a plucked chest on the left side and we are hopeful he will recover from this, as it was evidently a fairly new habit. It was a very difficult decision for their owners to give them up, as they did love the birds. Shadow likes all the activity of the other parrots and is fairly social. He is a bit small for a conure, so we are working to bring him up to expectations. At bedtime he says, “Nite-Nite”.
What it means to sponsor a parrot:
• Parrot sponsorships are available in a range of values, from $10 -100, and are set up as a monthly donation.
• A parrot's sponsor may choose (or choose not) to have their name/logo and link to website on their parrot's page. (If you wish to have your photo or your company's logo displayed, please email us your logo and name to display after signing up on PayPal.
• Sponsorship donations are reserved specifically for the sponsored parrot and will cover any expenses that the parrot may incur.
• Sponsorships ensure the parrot lives a comfortable, enriching life- from food to vetrinary fees and future aviary construction.
• Sponsorships are managed through PayPal, a globallly used, secure and safe transaction site.
• Any questions may be directed to email@example.com.
To make a 'one-time' donation for a specific parrot click here.
< Back to the Landing Zone Flock